Descriptive Set Theory Day in Torino
Date and place: June 12th, 2018 - Torino (Italy)
Alessandro Andretta, Filippo Calderoni, Luca Motto Ros and Matteo Viale
Department of Mathematics
via Carlo Alberto 10, Torino.
All talks will take place in Aula C, on the ground floor.
- 09:15 - 10:05 - Sławomir Solecki
Polishable Borel equivalence relations (Slides)
- 10:15 – 10:40 - Coffee Break
- 10:40 - 11:30 - Gianluca Basso
A Lelek-like disconnected compact metric space (Slides)
- 11:40 - 12.30 - Anush Tserunyan
A pointwise ergodic theorem for quasi-pmp graphs (Slides)
- 12:30 – 14:00 - Lunch
- 14:00 - 14:50 - Gianluca Paolini
On the Admissibility of a Polish Group Topology (Slides)
- 15:00 - 15:50 - Marcin Sabok
Equidecompositions in ergodic actions of amenable groups
- 16:00 – 16:30 - Coffee Break
The workshop is generously funded by
- The Department of Mathematics "Giuseppe Peano"